This is Kelley's Hall, where all stated meetings for Plumb Lodge #862 F&AM  where held prior to 1916.


This is the  Jacob's Addition School, which served as the second home of  Plumb Lodge #862 F&AM, where all stated meetings were held from September 8, 1916 to April 20, 1917.

This photo was taken at the laying of the cornerstone ceremony of our current building, held on March 3, 1917

The cornerstone that was placed in the structure of the Lodge on March 3, 1917


This photo was taken circa 1960's of the current building for Plumb Lodge #862 F&AM, which is located at the corner of Taylor Boulevard and Carlisle Avenue, Louisville, KY.

This is Plumb Lodge #862 F&AM, as it looked in 2008, and has now been sold in 2009, and now we meet at Robinson Lodge #266 F&AM Hall, located at 6919 Applegate Lane, here in Louisville, KY. 40228